contains peanuts

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Will work for krispy cremes

To start off with, there is an enormous amount of pressure to either be amusing, touching or at the very least offensive when writing a blog. I am not sure I can deliver any of these things. What I can do is tell you that the inventor of the donut, specifically the Krispy Creme donut is a god among gods. I can feel my teeth rotting out of my head as I type but it is all worth it.

I was able to get this little piece of heaven this morning while waiting for my dermatologist to fit me into his schedule. You can't help but look around the waiting room and wonder what secret weirdness people are hiding under their clothes. Scales? A mole the size of Nebraska? A burning need to Botox out a few forehead wrinkles? I, sadly, didn't see anything very exciting but did enjoy getting hit on by my doctor. He is mildly attractive so I was not repulsed but his lines might need some work. As he examined my arm and my rash (nothing catchy thank you) and I mentioned how unattractive it was he smoothly said "nothing can look bad on you" or something smarmy like that. I wonder if he really thought through what that means. If I came in with sores oozing goo would he still find my arm so delectable? I might try and catch something festering so I can head back and see.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Now THAT'S a doctor!

Signed,

A Mole the Size of Nebraska

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the size of Nebraska"...wherever did you get that phrase from? And how cute is mildly cute? And more importantly is that mildly cute and single?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home