contains peanuts

Friday, November 03, 2006

House of urine




One of my THREE cats pissed on the leather chair and carpet last night. Apparently he needed to go that very second and minutes before i had shut the door to his litterbox so the kid wouldn't plummet down the basement stairs. That was the 3rd bodily function of the day that I had to clean up. First, the expected dirty diaper. Followed by the unexpected cat vomit in two places in my living room. And finally, the cat pee. Maddie's diaper in the mornings smells like my hamster cage used to when I was a kid. I wouldn't clean it for days on end and the urine would just accumulate in the corners of the cage and would reek. Cat pee is a whole other smell. And I swear I did a good job of cleaning it off the chair and out of the carpet but I am still convinced the whole house smells like piss and that it will never go away. Ever. I will try and sell my house in 3 years and all the buyers will say that they cannot live in a house of urine. My friends will stop calling and coming over. The mailman will find a reason to always deliver the mail two houses down. Eventually I will just give in to the urine and will have all the toilets removed, the litter boxes thrown out and stop buying diapers. And maybe I will hit the pet stores to stock up on hamsters.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sounds like a treat. Shall I bring cedar chips with me tonight?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home